Upcoming Events

Jason Kelly Johnson will be running a one-day intensive Firefly/Arduino Workshop "RESPONSIVE BUILDING FACADES" on July 27, 2012 in San Francisco (as a part of the Architect's Newspaper "Art and Science of Building Facades" Symposium.) Register here.

*Read Jason's Hardware Recommendations blog post for 2012-13 Firefly Workshops.  

Are you teaching or participating in a workshop that is using Firefly?  Let us know about it and we'll feature it here on the Firefly website! (info@fireflyexperiments.com)

Discussions > Creating a Cable Suspended Parallel Robot system using Arduino Uno

Hello,

I am trying to create a Cable suspended parallel robot system using Arduino Uno. As a beginner to Arduino and firefly i dont know much where to start. But i have some general ideas about how the CPR system works . So the main question is "How can I control the movement of the object in Cartesian space in coordination with the Stepper rotation. Also I would like to simulate it using grasshopper before its implemented in to the model"

As far as i have read in some of the research papers the Jacobi's Law solves this question between Movement in space and Rotation of the Motor. The struggle is "How can this be implemented in to Firefly and arduino"

All your suggestions are welcome.Thanks in Advance

December 10, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterRaja